Selling your used car can be an exciting time, but it can also cause stress and eat away your time. If you think outside the square, there is another way to tackle the car selling process… and even make it an enjoyable and time-efficient experience.
If you opt to sell your car privately, finding the right buyer is key, however this is not always easy. First, you need to work out the market value of your car, and then list it somewhere where you will attract potential shoppers. You need to decide on a price that you think is acceptable, and be prepared to show your car to an influx of people. Some of them might try to haggle your desired price down.
The used car selling exercise can be time intensive and almost always requires face-to-face interaction, which is something to consider if this is an area of concern for you. Privacy issues also need to be factored in, particularly if you are giving your home address out to potential buyers. You can opt to meet in a public location, but this will require some planning and take up more time.
There is another way to sell your car, which takes minimal time and eliminates the need to meet with prospective buyers. It’s called DIYinspect.
DIYinspect is an application developed by Australia’s leading asset remarketer, Pickles, and it has transformed the car selling experience. There are no hidden fees (the app is free to download and use), and it’s as simple as taking photos of your car, sharing them on the app, and filling in the online information. Once these steps are completed, you will receive a guaranteed offer from the DIYinspect team within 24 business hours. If you accept the offer, a free pick-up (if you live within 30 kilometres of a Pickles drop-off point) is easy to arrange.
The benefits of using DIYinspect
- You can sell your car from the comfort of your own home.
- You will not have to deal with any prospective buyers.
- The whole process is contactless.
- The virtual inspection can take place at any time you like and takes less than 10 minutes.
- You will receive a guaranteed offer within 24 business hours.
- If you live within 30 kilometres of a Pickles drop-off point we pick your car up for free.
- DIYinspect is backed by Pickles, Australia’s leading asset remarketer.
- We can pay out your finances.
- If you accept our offer, the cash for your car will be in your nominated bank account within four business days, but often in a shorter time frame.